T R E N D I N G N O W
- Five Ways a Narcissist Comes Unglued
- An Obstacle to The 5 Stages of Grief: Emotional Neglect From Childhood
- Paper Napkin Mental Health Challenge #2: Control
- Spot a Narcissist by His Need to Put You (and Everyone) Down
- These 9 Mental Habits Suck the Happiness from Your Life
- Own Your Faults and Resolve to Mend Them
J U S T P U B L I S H E D
The 2014 Census Bureau recorded 323 million people living in the United States. Approximately six percent (17 million) are alcoholics—enough people to fill the entire state of Florida. This group and their loved ones will experience devastating consequences. On the positive side, most traditional treatments ...
I used to think that in order to accept my body, I had to lose weight.
According to Pew Research, 15% of American adults report using online dating sites or mobile dating apps. Online dating has jumped among adults under age 25 as well as those in ...
At the beginning of each calendar year, many of us set lofty goals, with the hope and expectation that with such achievements we’ll be happier.
… you’re up all night texting your BFF.
New Canadian research suggests that for men, prolonged exposure to work-related stress is linked to an increased likelihood of particular types of cancer. Researchers discovered perceptions of work-related stress over […]
New research suggests young children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) are less likely to develop positive relationships with their teachers than typically developing kids do. The finding is important because […]